The Amber Apartments
1201 10th Ave
Safford, AZ 85546
THE APARTMENTS: All units are 2 bedrooms one bath 800 Sq. Ft. with air conditioning. Each apartment has 2 parking spaces and a back porch that opens to a large common area. We encourage you to decorate and use your back porch.
RENT: The apartments rent for $800. a month with a $600 deposit. $250 of the deposit is non refundable. We have a one year lease and do not rent short term. We pay for the water and the tenant is responsible for other utilities. The apartments are all electric.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENTS!!!!
OWNER POLICY: We believe we are there to serve you and treat you like family.
We have a pet policy - just make a request!
Amber Apartments is an Integral part of the housing community.
- Complete the application at the APPLY NOW button above with ALL information. Include contact information on your current employer and current landlord. Submit the application and it will come to us via Email.
- Linda will give you a call and answer any questions you may have as well as arrange an appointment for you to see the apartment.
- Take a look at the apartment, if you are interested in the apartment, contact Linda and she will send you a link to have a background check done. It will cost $28 and can be charged on a credit or debit card. The background information will come directly to Linda. If you work for an employer who requires a signed "permission slip" to confirm employment, we will send you that page and you will need to sign it and return it via Fax or Email.
- When Linda has completed your application background check and you have determined to take the apartment, I will email a lease for you to sign and get back to me, you will need to get your deposit into the bank using a deposit slip from Carmen and then once you have your full rent in the account, your keys will be released to you. The background check includes your credit history, evictions, convictions, and sex offenses. The cost of the background check is $28 through an online service called Apply Connect. Each person over 18 living in the apartment will require a background check.
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Range
- Large Bedroom
- Laundry Facility
- Back Porch
- Additional Parking
Pet Policy - Cats and Dogs
We have a pet policy which is individually applied. If you have a pet please speak to Linda.
- Built in 1979
- 24 Units
- 800 SF
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Safford High School (0.7 miles)
- Safford Middle School (0.4 miles)
- Ruth Powell School (0.5 miles)
- Lafe Nelson School (364 ft)
- Mt Graham Regional Medical Center (1.1 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter (1.1 miles)
- Safeway (1.6 miles)
- Bashas' (2.0 miles)
- The Home Depot (1.3 miles)
- United States Post Office (1.0 miles)